For 2 people:
¤ 1 pack of 4 to 6 small spring rolls spring rolls with their sauce
¤ 2 flaps of beef
¤ A lettuce or a bag of lettuce
¤ 1 / 2 cucumber
¤ 2 small carrots
¤ vermicelli rice
¤ 1 / 2 bunch of cilantro
¤ 1 / 2 bunch of mint
¤ 1 clove garlic
¤ 1 / 2 lemon
¤ 3 tablespoons water
¤ 2-3 tablespoons of fish sauce
¤ 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
¤ A pinch of sugar
¤ 2 teaspoons ginger powder
¤ peanuts crushed
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Rest: 30 min
Total time: 85 minutes
Preparation Bo bun:
1. Prepare the marinade for beef ginger: put the garlic clove, chopped, sauce, fish sauce, water, sugar, a tablespoon of lemon juice, a little chopped cilantro and ginger.
Itemize flaps into strips and place in marinade. Protect and book 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Peel and grate the carrots, put them in a bowl and make them marinate 30 minutes with 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar in the refrigerator.
3. Peel and cut 1 / 2 cucumber strips after small having removed the heart. Book . Crush peanuts (the value of two handles) and book . Itemize few lettuce leaves into thin strips. Chop mint and coriander (quantity to taste).
4. Heat a skillet or wok , and cook and cook the meat with garlic, without the marinade. Meanwhile, cook the spring rolls as directed by the package (10 minutes in the oven in this case).
5. Cook 4-5 minutes on rice vermicelli (quantity to taste) in boiling water (test cooking).
6. Install the bun bo: Put in a large bowl put the salad first, then the cucumber and grated carrots and rice vermicelli. Sprinkle with mint and fresh coriander. Overcoming strips of cooked meat and a little hot or warm, spring rolls and cut into 2 to 2 (so 4 pieces) around the salad (as pictured). Finally, drizzle with the sauce of spring rolls, longer if you want water, lemon juice and a pinch of sugar. Or, like me, use the marinade and pour the meat sauce spring rolls as well. Finally, sprinkle with crushed peanuts.