Portion (s): 4
Cooking time: 10 min
Method of preparation: Barbecue
Pizza on the barbecue grill to serve delicious appetizers or pot luck on a cutting board. The rest? We slip a few pieces in lunch boxes.
- 1 / 2 cup (125 mL) walnuts
- 1 / 2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 7 sundried tomatoes
- 2 c. tablespoons (30 ml) of water
- 2 naan flat breads
- 1 / 2 cup (125 mL) zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 / 2 cup (125 ml) onion, finely sliced and caramelized
- 1 / 3 cup (75 mL) sliced mushrooms
- cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 / 4 cup (50 mL) canned artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 / 3 cup (75 mL) low-fat mozzarella, shredded
1. Using a hand blender or food processor, California walnuts, Parmesan cheese and dried tomatoes to the dough. Divide in half and spread evenly on flat bread. Top with vegetables and cheese.
2. To grill, preheat one side of the barbecue to high and place the pizza on the other side. Close the lid and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, until vegetables are cooked through and cheese is melted.
3. Preheat oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F) and place the pizza directly on the center rack. Cook 7 minutes. If desired, broil on high for 2 minutes to brown the vegetables.
Tip: To caramelize onions, fry in oil 15 ml (1 tablespoon) over medium heat, stirring occasionally until they are tender and lightly browned. Tip: Serve these pizzas delicious appetizers, the pot luck on a cutting board (yield: 6 to 8 servings).