Portions / Number of people: 8
Preparation Time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
pastry, cake, pastry cream, meringue and caramel
Ingredients : A sheet of pastry
Two tablespoons of sugar to make caramel decoration.
A few pieces of cake, or sponge fingers or muffins …
-pint of milk,
-100 gr. sugar
-50 g cornstarch
-A cinnamon stick and a piece of lemon peel.
-180 g sugar
- Place the plate in a mold so that they are about three inches of wall.
- Place in the preheated oven until golden (about 15 minutes)
- Cover the bottom with a sheet cake of an inch. I’ve put in two classes: chocolate cake with nuts and apple.
Prepare the pastry cream and pour over hot cake. Allow to cool.
Prepare the meringue and put it by spoonfuls onto the pastry cream has cooled already.
- Prepare the syrup with two tablespoons of sugar and a tablespoon of water.
- Decorate the caramel meringue spreading dropwise.