Portions / number of persons:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
The chocolate I use is with and without milk tablet of the cheapest
- 100 Gr. of butter
- 200 Gr. chocolate (half milk, half without milk or better 125 with milk 75 without)
- 2 teaspoons of cocoa (with top)
- 100 Gr. icing sugar
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar (if you want)
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of rum (Stroh Rum)
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 grams of chocolate vermicelli (breadcrumbs)
- Aluminum foil or better folio plastic
Put the chocolate to bath Mary and when it is undone, let cool a little bit using hand whisk.
While you have the chocolate to the bathroom Mary beat the yolks, add sugar (and the vanilla, if it is also used) to form a whitish cream and add cocoa, mixing beating. Beat with electric mixer.
Leave to cool something chocolate bath Mary beating with a hand whisk.
Add rum to the egg yolks and mix. Add the soft butter.
Using electric blender.
Intersperse undone chocolate with the mass of the egg yolks-sugar-cocoa-rum-butter to the yolks. Aléctrica whisk or hand.
Place the dough in a bowl (soup dish) and cover the with a folio of plastic, tighten so it is glued to the mass. Put in the fridge.
When the dough is cold, form balls and batter them with crumbs or chocolate vermicelli. Place the paper if they have.