I am a breakfast of chocolate cookies in my office. My desk / office is located in a corner of the living room. In this small space I spend a few hours a day that is not always working in the kitchen. I’m in front of the window, we have 4 feet in the living room window. The window overlooks the rear of the building where we live and terraces on the first floor of the numbers of street which is the same building.
It’s a very quiet , almost never spend nothing and all that happens, when something happens, are typical of conversations between sixteen and the second third of the same number or between the third and the first of fourteen, the number where I live. In fact, I remember the most important thing that has happened in my backyard neighbors were the barking of a dog that we had “tormented” for a week. Then came the neighbor’s room and put my number batteries to dog owners.
So the days pass, seeing every day the same tranquility of the different communities or seeing those kids who always have the fluorescent lights switched on from early until late. It looks of students office or any opposition. Musings at the end after all.
Right now the birds take advantage of the morning to go to and from balcony to balcony and industrious housewives clothes bars and shops which leads me to think I never could have that home planning duties that they, like my grandmother, have .My life is a mess sometimes, but I like to think that even chaos has an order, and that’s my order .
INGREDIENTS FOR ABOUT 15-20 COOKIES
-150 g plain flour
-45 g ground oatmeal
-75 g brown sugar
-100 g white sugar
-115 g butter
-1 egg at room temperature
-30 g cocoa powder (100%)
-coverage of 125 g milk chocolate
-1 teaspoon impeller
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 teaspoon salt
PREPARATION STEP BY STEP
1. In a bowl, we put the flour, ground oatmeal , baking powder and salt. BIS. As you see I put it all together, but because I do it in a mixer, the KitchenAid, and I miss some steps.
2. In another bowl mix until a creamy brown sugar and white with butter cream. Add the egg and mix well.
3. Add the flour with the remaining ingredients and when well blended add thechopped chocolate . It used to put the chocolate chips but over time I preferred to chop the chocolate, make a lot of cookies in this way.
4. Now we just put the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes to harden slightly. Then we will take portions, balls do about 25-30 grams and a little crush on a baking sheet with parchment paper on top.
5. Bake at 180 º C in the preheated oven for about 14 minutes. While on the size of the cookies so that when will we see that beginning to become golden.
6. Leave to cool on the plate before you catch them if they will not break .