Ingredients ( 4 people ):
- 200 g dried chickpeas
- 1 liter of water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped good
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
- 8 raw shrimp tails
- 20 cl of white wine
- 1 tablespoon juice lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
1) Soak the chickpeas overnight in plenty of water. Drain them and rinse them before dipping them without the salt in a liter of water. Bring to a boil, skimming regularly, then cover and simmer over low heat until the chickpeas are tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
2) Sweat the onion and garlic in half the oil without browning. Add cilantro and shrimp tails. Cook over low heat 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Add the white wine into the pan, remove the shrimp and reserve. Chickpeas cooked, add onion, garlic and pan juices, go to the mixer by splitting the quantities needed. If soup is too thick, add water, fish stock or chicken stock. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
4) Serve the soup into warm plates, decorate each of two shrimp tails, chopped chives and a drizzle of olive oil. Sprinkle shrimp with sea salt and pepper. Bon appetite!