Ingredients ( 2 people ):
- 450 g fillet of beef cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons peanut
- 225 g snow peas
- cut in half lengthwise
- 55 g bamboo shoots canned (drained and cut into julienne)
- 8 Chataing water chopped
- 225 g mushrooms, chopped
- 1 head of broccoli separated into florets
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
This recipe is quite simple:
In a bowl, put the marinade ingredients, mix and stir in beef. Allow 20 minutes and drain. Bring a pot of water to boil, add broccoli and blanch 30 seconds. Drain.
In a preheated wok or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil, add beef and cook until it changes color. Remove from wok or skillet.
Rinse the wok or pan. Heat the remaining oil and add onion. Cook 1 minute. Add the celery and broccoli and cook 2 minutes. Add the snow peas, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and mushrooms and cook 1 minute. Add the meat, add the oyster sauce and salt and serve immediately.